May 9, 2012

Rest Your Head Here

I've always had an upholstered headboard since I can remember. I moved about 10 years ago and decided to use a carved wood bed frame for my new house. Ugh! I didn't realize how much I adore a soft place to rest my head until that moment! A few years went by before I'd had enough and replaced my bed frame with an upholstered one. Much better...

Here are some fun examples of summery headboards.

Massucco Warner Miller

Jay Jeffers
Sarah Richardson
Sarah Richardson
Here are some sophisticated examples..

Source (unknown)
Source (unknown)
Massucco Warner Miller


1 comment:

  1. I like the one in the last image, very vintage style. I've never had a headboard to be honest, love the look of them but I never think to buy one when I buy a new bed!

    ReplyDelete