1. The Club Chair. This type of chair is usually found in a family room. Big and comfortable are mandatory traits of this chair.
2. The Occasional Chair. As its name suggests this chair is one to sit in occasionally. These chairs should be decorative and interesting.
3. The Slipper Chair. I use this type of chair in smaller formal living rooms or in large walk-in closets. This chair is meant to look simple yet attractive.
4. The Wing Back Chair. This is the classic library chair although the one shown is a modern version of the chair. Great for the home office space.
5. The Tub Chair. These chairs can be used at the foot of the bed in a large master suite or in a living room or family room. The curved back makes them very comfortable.